Instant Holidays offer cheap Magaluf Holidays, book online or call a Magaluf holiday expert to book your cheap holidays in Magaluf.
On the Spanish island of Majorca, there are many fantastic locations for holiday. One resort that is particularly known for its fabulous nightlife – is Magaluf. Magaluf has hosted some of the best DJ’s in the world, including Calvin Harris, DJ Sammy and David Guetta. Of course, Magaluf isn’t all about nightlife, there are plenty of other things to ensure you have the best holiday of your life in this little piece of paradise! Here are 5 places to see (or things to do) while visiting Magaluf on Majorca.
1. Go to Katmandu Park! If visiting Magaluf, you have to check out Boro the Great at Katmandu Park. Boro is the largest mascot in the world according to the Guinness Book of World Records! Of course, there is a lot of fun to be had at Katmandu Park, but Boro is a legend! Take the kids and head to the park for a day of riding water slides and hanging out by the beach. Looking for a place to stay? Sol at Katmandu is the parks built-in resort. This is an especially great place to visit for a day if you have children, but even adults can have fun at Katmandu Park. Check out the 4D theatre or the amazing mini golf course.
2. Go see the Pirates Adventure Show! If you’re looking for a great show while in Magaluf, look no further than the Pirates Adventure Show! This show can be viewed by all ages and includes scrumptious dinner for you and your family. Turkey legs, anyone? Grab the kids and head over to the Pirates Adventure show for a feast and fun-times. Looking for VIP treatment? Ask about the Captain’s tables – which offer complimentary beverages, accelerated service and many more VIP bonus treats.
3. Scuba Diving. Magaluf has some beautiful waters – people come from all over the world to experience diving and exploring the sea in Magaluf. Big Blue Diving has excellent reviews and is worth calling if you’re in Magaluf looking for experienced professionals to assist you in your dive.
4. Sol Wave House. Maybe it’s raining – or maybe your just aren’t looking to swim in the actual ocean on one day of your trip. Sol Wave House offers man-made waves for surf and play for the whole family. Don’t worry – there’s more than just indoor surfing available at this H20 filled playground.
5. Check out Piano Bar. After a long day of playing in the sun and having fun – it’s time to relax. Head over to the Piano Bar to listen to some great live music and enjoy cocktails. Looking for something more upbeat or interactive? Go dancing at Bcm Planet Dance (the club that hosted Calvin Harris).
Why settle for "off the shelf" holidays? Our expert agents are available to help.
Click the 'Quick Enquiry Form' button, fill out your details and we will be in touch to help arrange your holiday